1.Economic Empowerment of Ultra Poor Woman
LEADS provide training for promotion of Income Generation Activities to strengthen the economic base of ultra poor women. Your contribution will help in providing opportunity for a better life to these marginalised people.
2.Promoting Girl Child Education
LEADS is committed towards promotion of girl child education. Your contribution will help in providing reading materials to a girl child or an interactive learning opportunity to a group of girls.
3.Organic Farming to Reduce Mal-nutrition
LEADS provides plants/ Amrit Krishi training to individual farmers and producer groups. You can also contribute by supporting a farmer in adopting organic farming and also contribute your bit for the well being of the community.
- Please select the cause: 1/2/3/4
- Please select beneficiary: Individual/ Group
- Please select type of donation: One time/Regular
Your contributions are eligible for 50% Tax benefit under section 80 G
If you want to stop your valuable contribution, you can call once at (Contact Us)
- What LEADS will provide against your contribution
- Appreciation certificate
- Contact no of beneficiary/ Letter from beneficiary to donor
- Progress Report
- Annual Report
- How your Money is spent
- Income Tax Act 12A : No.- VIII-210/12A/2008-09/734-36, & 80G
For Further details- (Contact Us)