LEADS believes that to create a greater impact in favour of poor and marginalized people, CSOs needs to play a role of pro-people policy lobbyist and advocator in Jharkhand on various issues like:
- Realization of RTE Act 2009 to provide Quality Education to children
- State Budget Group formation for the analysis of Budget with special reference to Poor/Tribal people and Gender budgeting for women and girls in Jharkhand, State Level Displacement and Rehabilitation Policy
- Jharkhand Agricultural Policy
- Panchayati Raj and Gram Sabha in Jharkhand
- Realization of Millennium Development Goal & National Development Goal
- Realization of RTI Act for promoting transparency at State level
LEADS is facilitating the networks in Jharkhand like Jharkhand Right to Education Forum, Jharkhand Primary Education Forum, Jharkhand State Budget Group, Jharkhand Livelihood Action Forum, Jharkhand Wada Na Todo Abhiyan by playing key roles.